Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet.
The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
Interested in a younger face?
Do you wish there was a nonsurgical way to rejuvenate your facial skin?
Do you wish there was a way to regenerate collagen & restore a younger shape while increasing blood flow for a younger glow?
What are the benefits?
Refreshed skin color due to new blood vessel formation
More youthful, lifted face shape with collagen replenishment
Smoother skin tone
Fading of scars
How does the Vampire Facelift work?
1. The Vampire Facelift procedure begins with a simple blood draw from your arm Using instrumental approved by the FDA for isolation of platelet rich plasma for injection back into the body, then we will process your blood at the bedside to isolate the PRP. this takes about 10 minutes.
2. Next, we use a Hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero) based on your assessment to add a natural collagen scaffold based on your facial structure and the mathematics of beauty.
3. Finally we inject PRP into the face so that the body's own healing process triggers the regrowth of new tissue and blood flow to recreate your younger self. Though bruising can occur, most will see a younger natural appearing face that day!
Only providers listed on the site Vampire Facelift Directory know the trade secrets of the Vampire FaceLift® and own license to use the name. Any others using the name “Vampire Facelift” (or any variation) violate trademark law, may be doing an inferior procedure, and are subject to prosecution..
Call Today! 435-359-3115