Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks "worn", or "tired" or "droopy." The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
4. Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
How does the Vampire Facial work?
1. Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the Clinician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the Clinician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)--all within about 10 minutes in the office!
12 Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute!
(3) Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors